Artists’ websites have their own specific needs. Images or excerpts need be presented in a clear, clean way to optimize their presence on the site. As a visual artist myself and a member of the San Francisco Area arts community, I like to help others who promote their creativity. As many artists have, I’ve redone my own site many times as web design has grown and transformed over the years.
There’s several ways that artists face challenges with websites that I can help with. These include:
- Help choosing which platform to go with (WordPress, SquareSpace, Wix, Weebly, etc.)
- For those with a small budget, help with creating a basic website, including help with picking a theme and site setup
- For those who have more of a budget, creating a custom website, designed and developed to maximize your impact and audience
- Training on how to maintain and update your site, either one that exists or one we create together
- Help with integrating social media with your website
- Help with boosting SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your site so it’s easily found
Let’s see what we can create together.